- Conduct a pre-installation details walk-through upon arrival at your home
Additional charges for any required add-ons will be quoted by the installer prior to any work being done.
- Secure a customer-supplied mounting bracket under a cabinet or to a standard frame wall
- Mount and secure your flat-panel TV (screen size 33″ class or larger) to the bracket over the fireplace
- Connect the TV power cord to an existing AC power outlet (by surface mounting only)
- Attach and conceal customer-supplied cables from the flat-panel TV to a single tuner, A/V source component or cable connection by routing up to 25 feet of cable through one (1) stud bay in a single standard frame wall
- Unpack and connect your newly purchased video components in 1 room
Includes VCR, DVD, and/or video game unit
- Integrate up to 7 non-networked components or components already connected to an existing network
- Drill access holes as needed for wiring within cabinets
- Consolidate and program the basic functions of your remote control devices for easy operation
Includes setting up factory-supplied universal remote control with the proper codes to control multiple components, as per factory specifications
- Ensure that all wall-fished cable exit points are finished off with either a wall bushing or specialized wall plate
- Ensure that all remaining exposed wires and cables are neatly dressed, using wire ties as needed
- Clean up work area and dispose of boxes, packaging materials and installation debris
- Demonstrate operation of your new TV
- Approximate time: 4 hrs.
Note: The construction methods and materials used in your home may impact our installers’ ability to mount a TV where you would like. In order to ensure that your desired installation is feasible, we recommend an in-home consultation.
The following are not included with this service:
- Programming of universal-type learning remote
- Moving, alteration or installation of electrical outlets.